1. Go To The East Side. Friday is offish “Manhattanhenge” where both sides of every street in Manhattan will be lit up thanks to the sun. Get your best views from the east side (an MG fav, obvs).
2. Mariah, Mariah, Mariah. Did you go to her last concert? I did and it was amaze x 100! If you’re a lamb like MG, then you need to check out Mariah Carey with the New York Philharmonic (for FREE!), this Saturday. Head over to Central Park’s Great Lawn at 7:30pm to catch the performance.
3. A New Yorker’s Paris. In celebration of Bastille Day (an MG fav way to celebrate is with champs at a fabulush brunch), 3 blocks in Manhattan will host a French festival. Starting at 12 noon, get your macaron & crepe fix on East 60th St b/w 5th & Lexington Aves.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- The Hamptons Girl: for dining & style picks perf for your next Hamptons outing.
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.