1. Dine at a fabulush restaurant w/o breaking the bank. NYC Restaurant Week is in full swing until 8/16. With so many restys offering a 3 course lunch for $25 and dinner for $38, you totes need to get your besties or a date and make some rezzies stat. Check NYC Go for the full list of restaurants participating this year.
2. Check out a Super Duper Market. In it’s 2nd year, Paper Magazine, Target & American Express host their Super Duper Market pop-up in SoHo featuring vendors specializing in creative desserts, gourmet food & unique gift ideas. Booths to check out – Cynthia Rowley Curious Candy & Imperial Snoball.
3. Summer Street Saturday. For the next 3 Saturdays, you can walk, bike & simply enjoy almost 7 miles of open streets from Brooklyn Bridge to Central Park. Visit NYC.gov for all the deets on the free activities that will be offered that day.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Date Night Hair: for salon suggestions & style inspiration for your next date night.
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.