- Decor Date (MG fav). Head over to Midtown West for The NYC Big Flea, Manhattan’s largest antique market. $10 admission fee, located at Pier 94 Hudson River (at 55th st.).
- FREE Museum Tix. To participate in Museum Day Live!, register here & request a ticket to one participating venue. Download the ticket (valid for two people) on your mobile or print out a copy for admission.
- Festival For a Cause. The Global Citizen Festival 2014 will feature superstar acts (Carrie Underwood, No Doubt, etc.) performing in Central Park on Saturday for an amaze cause – eliminating global extreme poverty by 2030, Check here for more info.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- MG Pinterest: Style & decor ideas for a glam city-girl lifestyle.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.
- MG Instagram: For gorgeous NYC sights & style! P.S. – find out what I’m doing this weekend (hint: homegoods haul!).