- Laugh in the sunshine. Central Park hosts free events throughout summers in NYC. This wknd will showcase ‘Laughter in the Park’, featuring stand up comedy routines. On Sunday, at CP’s Mineral Spring (entry near 69th St).
- Shop for handmade summer accessories. Head to the Renegade Craft Fair for one of a kind totes & vintage dresses. Located at East River State Park (90 Kent Ave).
- Update your summer wardy. Check out MG’s picks for espadrilles under $100 and shift dresses perf for summer date nights!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Hamptons: for dining & style picks perf for your next Hamptons outing.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.