image: ©2015 Midtown Girl, Park Avenue after the snow storm of 2010, NYC
- TRAVEL: Winter Carnival Date. Fans of hot chocolate, seasonal ales and fun winter games should make a trip to Bryant Park’s 2nd Annual Winter Carnival in Midtown.
- FOOD: Baked Eggs Brunch Recipe. MG editors are huge brunchers, so when we saw this recipe for baked eggs (with Merguez sausage, tomatoes and smoky paprika), we knew we had to try it this weekend. A delish dish for Super Bowl Parties too!
- HOME: Preppy Glam. Add a gorg fretwork bookcase to in your fabulush office.
Dahlings, want to see what I’m doing this weekend? Check out MG’s Instagram!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- New York Apartment: Get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- MG Pinterest: Style & decor ideas for a glam city-girl lifestyle.
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.