photo: ©2015 Midtown Girl
- TRAVEL: Manhattan Easter Parade. Don your most fabulush hat a enjoy NYC’s Annual Easter Parade & Bonnet Festival, located at 5th Ave from 49th to 57th Streets.
- FOOD: Brunch Meatloaf Sammy. Make a delish & easy sandwich with leftovers from last night’s meatloaf.
- HOME: Update Your Space with Coastal Decor. Bright colors & prints are guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Check out MG’s 5 Fav decor picks from Target’s Summer Prep Collection.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- MG Style Guide: Add ’a chic pair of ’70s flare jeans to your wardy.
- MG Kitchen: Find easy dinner & brunch ideas for cooking in the city.
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
- The Hamptons Girl: Modern preppy glam style & go-to Hamptons restaurants.