- Midtown Mad Men. If you’re a fan of the uber popular series, then you should check out ‘The World of Mad Men Walking Tour’. Visit iconic NYC landmarks & get your 60’s history fix – 212-465-3331 for reservations.
- Iconic Pop Art. The ‘Warhol: Jackie’ exhibit features an extensive collection of one of Andy Warhol’s favorite women, American style icon Jackie Kennedy. Located at Blain Di Donna, 981 Madison Ave.
- Skate Second Date. Head over to Central Park for Skate Circle, a weekend event where you can skate to DJ-spun tunes. Located at Central Park Skate Circle, CPW & w. 72nd St.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Best of NYC – for date night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties. (Check out our bottomless brunch list too)
- The Hamptons Girl: for preppy glam style & go-to Hamptons restaurants.
Follow MG on twitter for gorgeous NYC sights & style.