In NYC, there’s no such thing as wasted space. When you live in a small apartment every corner counts, so why not add a few accent pieces to add some extra fabulushness & personal style. Check out MG’s 5 chic accent pieces to update your apartment…
- Lacquered mirror. Adding a lacquered oval or round mirror in the entry way or hallway will reflect light & make your space look larger. Try adding a colorful one for extra apt chic.
- Console table. Placed under the hall mirror, this combo is a great way to store your everyday items, such as keys, handbag and last minute date night accessories (like make-up & perfume). Keep a small storage box in the drawer to hold your everyday go-to items.
- Accent chair. A pretty accent chair in a bare corner will become your new fav spot in the apt. I love accent chairs for when I’m late night online shopping, jotting ideas for blog posts and for reading my fav magazines.
- Pendant floor lamp. Placing a pendant lamp by the accent chair will add the right lighting and glamour without taking up too much space.
- X-bench. These are so stylish and come in tons of colors & fabrics. My current fav is a tangerine & brass version.
Dahlings, for home decor ideas, visit Midtown Girl Decor on pinterest.