- Head over to Madison Square Park for some delish bites. Mad.Sq.Eats 2013 is an outdoor market featuring dishes made by chefs from New York City’s most popular restaurants. Open daily 11am-9pm, until Friday, May 31st.
- See a play in LES. Check out a performance (or 2, since they’re free) held throughout this weekend at Theater for the New City. 155 1st Ave, bw 9th & 10th St., Sat May 25 – Sun May 26.
- Change up your apartment decor for Spring. Every season I like to add decor that is colorful or mirrored (obsessed). For some serious apartment style inspiration, head over to MG’s recent post featuring 5 chic accent pieces.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Date Night Hair – to get your mane ready for the some fabulush spring dates.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.