New York has the best photo opps. Canon held a “Be Ready” event, where style shots were set up at iconic locations throughout New York City. I visited their Hudson River Park & Highline event spots to capture some fabulush NYC style pics. Check out MG pics, deets on the Canon Powershot N and how YOU can win this wi-fi enabled, digital camera, below…
5 MG Favs for the Canon Powershot N:
- Hand feel. Its shape feels like a super-mini tablet, measuring at 3.1 inches wide x 2.4 inches high x 1.2 inches deep.
- Super easy to take selfies. You can flip it’s 2.8-inch tilting touch screen 90 degrees. Perf for personal style shots.
- Get those wide shots. With an 8x optical zoom, 28mm wide-angle lens & 12.1 mp, you can shoot from far away & still get super clear & brilliant shots. (Check out that pic I took from across the Hudson River, love!).
- Instantly share your pics. With its mobile device connect button, you can use the camera’s wi-fi (along with Canon’s free CameraWindow app for iOS & Android) to transfer your pics to your smartphone. Then save and upload to instagram, twitter & facebook. This is what I’ve been waiting for…thank you.
- Style your pics. In its ‘creative mode’, five different filters can be added to each picture, giving you a greater opp to create unique shots.
Dahlings, want to win this fabulush camera???
Enter to win a brand new Canon Powershot N (retails for $299.99)!!
2. Please leave a comment in this post telling me what you love to take pics of.
- Follow MidtownGirl on pinterest.
- Tweet ”Enter @MidtownGirl’s Canon PowerShot N giveaway! @CanonUSAImaging http://bit.ly/13CN2H5 #powershotbeready”
Open to US Residents only. Contest ends Friday 5/31/13 at Midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random.org & announced on Mon 6/3/13.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Review is of a product that was given to me. All opinions expressed are from my personal experience with this product.