Park Avenue after the snow storm of 2010, NYC
- Downtown Circus. Head to NYU’s Center for the Performing Arts for a performance of “Circus Now“, a carnival tour featuring multiple circus acts from various countries (think of it as an affordable Cirque du Soleil).
- Date Night Exhibit. “Picasso & Jacqueline: The Evolution of Style”, features Pablo Picasso works from the last 20 years of his career and when the artist showcased his devotion to his wife Jacqueline Roque through his art. Exhibit is free & located at the Pace Gallery (32 East 57th Street).
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
Dahlings, want to see what I’m doing this weekend? Check out MG’s Instagram!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- MG Pinterest: Pin fabulush home office & apt decor.
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl decor & living.
- MG Style Guide: Need to update your wardrobe? MG’s got all of your must-haves & essentials.