- TRAVEL: The Fall Crawl. Feel like exploring Brooklyn for the day? Be sure to to stop by the Fall Crawl, a pub-crawl that features some super fun bars in BK.
- FOOD: Check out Freud for brunch. This new restaurant in the Greenwich Village has a great patio and is perfect for the last warm days of fall. Whether you try the delish rhubarb pancakes or maple walnut French toast, Freud will not disappoint! ( PS Freud is the sibling resty to Edi & the Wolf)
- HOME: Staycation Date. If you’re ready for winter, head to Rock Center and check out the ice skating. Not only is this a super fun date night but it’s a perfect way to stay active this weekend as well.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- The Hamptons Girl: Modern preppy glam style & go-to Hamptons restaurants.
Dahlings, want to see what I’m doing this weekend? Check out #midtowngirl on Instagram!