image: ©2015 Midtown Girl
- TRAVEL: Hot Chocolate City. Head to City Bakery for Maury Rubin’s hot cocoa
- FOOD: Breakfast Pizza. An MG fav, try this delish pie using sprouted dough topped with perfectly cooked poached eggs.
- HOME: Monogram Glam. Perfect for tiny apartments, add a preppy chic framed monogram decal to your space.
Dahlings, want to see what I’m doing this weekend? Check out MG’s Instagram!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- New York Apartment: Get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- MG Pinterest: Style & decor ideas for a glam city-girl lifestyle.
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.