- Make a Met Date with Mom. Visit the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion” exhibit featuring the London couturier’s gorgeous designs. Head over to The Metropolitan Museum of Art for some seriously fabulush fashion (Fri 5/9 – Sun 8/10).
- Mother’s Day Improv. Share some laughs with your Mom at the Magnet Theater’s “I Love You, Mom!” comedy performance. Located at 254 west 29th St, in Chelsea.
- Treat Mom to a Fabulush Dinner. Visit MG’s Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions to celebrate your amaze mom!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- Midtown Girl Wedding: For updates from this Manhattan Bride’s big day!
Follow MG on twitter for gorgeous NYC sights & style.