- Solid Gold Photos. Stevie Nicks’ 24-Karat Gold Photo Exhibit features the iconic singer’s personal images she took between 1975 through 1987. Located at the Morrison Hotel Gallery, 116 Prince Street – 2nd floor.
- Classic New York. Known for his stunning panoramic photos of NYC, Jeff Chien-Hsing Liao’s exhibit, “Assembled Realities”, will be featured at the Museum of the City of New York. Suggested donation is $10.
- New Yorker Festival. The Director’s Guild of America’s panel discussion “The Golden State” will feature award-winning filmmakers & screenwriters, sharing what gives them creative inspiration.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- The Hamptons Girl: For preppy glam style & go-to Hamptons restaurants.
- MG Style Guide: Need to edit your wardrobe? MG’s got all of your must haves & essentials.
- Date Night Outfits: What to wear on your next date? Find style tips that are totes 2nd-date worthy.
MG Hearts NYC!
- Visit Midtown Girl on pinterest for glam apartment decor.
- Check out MG’s Instagram for gorgeous NYC sights & fabulush events.