- Celeb interviews on a first date. A fab date idea, The New Yorker Festival features interviews with celebs, musicians and other entertainment elite at this annual event. Check here for full list of guest & tix.
- School yourself in Italian delish. Identità New York is Eataly’s 4th annual Italian foodie event that features superstar chefs (Mario Batali, Daniel Boulud) diving into the heart of Italian ingredients. You can register here. (a great date idea too!).
- Kick start the Halloween season in the Village. The Ultimate Greenwich Village Ghost Tour features iconic downtown spots (Washington Square Park) with a history of haunt. Schedule a tour here.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Date Night Outfits: for ideas on what to wear on your next date.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.
- MG Decor: for style inspiration when decorating your dream apartment.