If you’re like MG and are loyal to your beauty products, then this post is for you! Drugstore beauty products are a lifesaver because they are relatively affordable & super convenient. Check out MG’s 5 fav drugstore beauty buys below…
- LA ROCHE-POSAY Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid. My new fav sunscreen, I use this super light but powerful sunscreen daily. It goes on smoothly and preps my skin for makeup application.
- RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Eye Cream. I’ve been using RoC for YEARS. A high-performance eye cream, benefits include hydrating dry delicate skin and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I use this in the morning & before I go to bed.
- Essie Good To Go Top Coat, Rapid Dry + Shine. I use this as both a base & top coat when doing my mani/pedis. It dries super quickly and adds gorgeous shine.
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara in Very Black. Looking for a faux lash look without falsies? This is the mascara to get. For under $10, you can’t go wrong (make sure you have an oil-based makeup remover to wash this off).
- NIVEA Extended Moisture Body Lotion. I’ve tried tons of moisturizers over the years but after picking up this “48 hr” moisturizing lotion, I was hooked. It’s the perfect consistency & weight for after shower application and night-time hydration.
Dahlings, for more city-girl style:
- Visit Midtown Girl on pinterest for date night outfits & glam apartment decor.
- Check out MG’s Instagram for gorgeous NYC sights & fabulush events.