New York City is filled with international style inspiration. Almost every day I’ll see an impeccably dressed French woman at my fav midtown Starbucks ordering her morning coffee in a gorgeous accent. What’s the French girl’s secret? She wears investment pieces that are well made and timeless in style. Check out MG’s fav French girl style picks for your fall wardrobe…
- TopShop Black Big Felt Floppy Hat – $52 (an all-season fav)
- Hobbs London Cashmere Snood in Dusk Pink – $120 (cashmere!!)
- Vila Coralla Trench Coat – $91 (on sale)
- Mansur Gavriel Saffiano Large Bucket Bag – $625 (an international best seller)
- Nine West Aubree in Black/Gold Leather – $35 (definitely buying these)
For more French Girl style inspiration –
- 10 Things To Buy in Paris
- MG Style: American Trench Coat in Paris
- From New York To Paris: 5 Fabulush Travel Essentials For City Girls
For more New York City…
- Visit Midtown Girl on pinterest for apartment decor & date night outfits.
- Follow MG on Instagram for fabulush NYC sights & style.