- Shakespeare in Bryant Park. Head over to Midtown’s fav outdoor scene for a performance of “Love’s Labour’s Lost” by Boomerang Theatre Company (starts at 7pm, on the Upper Terrace Steps).
- Party on the Hudson. Grab your besties and make a date for cocktails & dancing aboard NY Water Taxi’s “House on the Hudson”.
- East Village, Southern Style. If you’re obsessed with bacon, get a ticket to The East Ville Hoe Down at Webster Hall (125 east 11th st.). Sip on bacon-infused cocktails and munch on authentic pit-style bbq all while listening to live bands play throughout the eve.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- The Hamptons Girl: For preppy glam style & go-to Hamptons restaurants.
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.
- New York Apartment: Get gorgeous inspiration & ideas for styling your dream NYC apartment.