- Get your city-girl caffeine fix. The Coffee and Tea Festival NYC will feature 60 coffee & tea vendors from local suppliers. Find out what pairs best with your fav java at one of their pairing seminars too. Located at 69th Regiment Armory (68 Lexington Ave.), check out more info here.
- Bring on Spring florals! The Macy’s Flower Show will showcase gorgeous floral displays at their iconic windows in Herald Square. Starting this Sunday, head over to their flagship store in Midtown at 151 W 34th St. (free)
- Performance in BK. Talib Kweli will be performing some of his tracks featured on his Gravitas album. Head over to Rough Trade NYC for more details. (free)
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties. (Check out our bottomless brunch list too)
- Spring Beauty GIVEAWAY: Enter to win a FULL YEAR’S supply of Dove Body wash!
Want to know what I’ll be doing/wearing/seeing this weekend? Follow MG on twitter, dahlings!
image via wehearit