- Ale First Date. The 6th annual NYC Beer Week features home grown breweries celebrating with beer-themed events. Held at various locations throughout the city, check here for event listings.
- Second date in a garden. The “The Orchid Show: Key West Contemporary” features gorgeous blooms & exotic flowers. Located at the New York Botanical Garden (Bx). Check here for more info.
- Winter Ballet. Super cold days are the perfect time to see a beautiful ballet. Head over the to David H. Koch Theater (at Lincoln Center) for New York City Ballet Winter 2014 performances. Check here for times & tix.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties. (Check out our bottomless brunch list too)
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.
- New York Apartment: Manhattan Glamour style inspiration for updating your home decor.