1. Play at Central Park. Catch a free performance of Love’s Labour’s Lost, based on the play by William Shakespeare. Located at Delacorte Theater Central Park (at 81st St.), Fri-Sun.
2. Update your Fall shoe wardy. MooShoes sale features animal-free footwear & accessories up to 25% off. Located at 78 Orchard St.
3. Get your Gatsby on. The Jazz Age Lawn Party is an outdoor celebration dedicated to The Great Gatsby. Located at Governors Island, Sat & Sun.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Date Night Hair: for salon suggestions & style inspiration for your next date night.
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.