1. Downtown Dance Festival. Featuring International dancers & ethnic dances, this free event is held by Battery Dance Company.Located at Battery Park Battery Pl, starting this Sunday.
2. Relive your teenage Keanu crush (and you know you had one). Point Break Live! is a live action spoof of this early 90’s cult movie. Located at Littlefield 622 DeGraw St. this Saturday, get tix here.
3. Re-arrange an unused piece of fabulush furniture. If you like to update your apt every now and then but don’t want to spend the extra $, try moving an accent piece from one room to another. Sounds basic, but a simple change in placement can change the entire feel of the room. Check out MG Decor inspiration for using bedroom furniture in the living room.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Date Night Hair: for salon suggestions & style inspiration for your next date night.
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.