How adorbs are these signs? From HomeGoods!
- An Irish Afternoon. CMA (Children’s Museum of the Arts) has partnered with the Irish Arts Center to explore Irish folk arts, featuring live music, dance, theater and storytelling performances. This Sat & Sun, tix are $10 for adults.
- Beer & Cheese Date. “The Big Cheesy” is a grilled cheese competition hosted by Time Out New York & Openhouse Gallery. For $30 you’ll get exclusive access to taste sandwiches from the six featured contenders and two beers courtesy of Goose Island. Check here for tix.
- For Louis C.K. fans. Just like he did with a vid of one of stand-up performances, he’s selling tix to his live MSG stand-up show (this Sat!) thru his website (so entertainer 2.0).
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- MG Pinterest: Pin fabulush home office & apt decor.
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- The Hamptons Girl: For modern preppy glam style inspiration.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl decor & living.
Dahlings, want to see what I’m doing this weekend? Check out MG’s Instagram!