1. Music in Midtown. Pack a summer lunch & head over to Bryant Park this Friday to hear classic standards sponsored by the Chamber Music America’s “Classical Commissioning” program.
2. Hear Some Pretty Rhymes. The Third Annual NYC Poetry Festival will feature a diverse selection of New York poets. Located at Governors Island this Saturday.
3. Get your TV show fix. From Fri 26–Tue 30, the Film Society will screen Breaking Bad epis for free. Located at The Film Society of Lincoln Center, 165 W 65th St.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- The Hamptons Girl: for dining & style picks perf for your next Hamptons outing.
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.