So I totes missed the deadline for this week’s IFB project “What’s In My Bag” but I decided to post anyway bc –
- I’ve never done a “what’s in my bag” post &;
- I needed to purge my bag of it’s contents anyway, lol!
My go-to bag is my camel caviar leather Chanel tote. It goes with everything and bc it’s Chanel, it’s uber FABULUSH. It’s also the perf size to hold everything I need to carry me through a day full of meetings, lunches, showrooms & events throughout NYC. Here’s what I carry on a norm NYC Fashionista Day…
- Chanel Sunnies
- iPad (for meetings & MG updates, this works perf)
- HTC Droid Incredible 2 (love this cell x 100)
- Gucci Platino Soft Metal Ballet Flats (when wearing 4 inch Loubies all day, these make the pain go away)
- MAC Studio Fix (best powder evah)
- Evian (must carry water always)
- Balenciaga Paris Eau de Parfum (purse size, one of my favs-check out my best date night fragrances list!)
- Dr. Harris & Co. Lip Balm (the English know how to do lip balm)
- Dior Addict Lipstick In Parisian Chic
- Face Atelier Lip Glaze In Primrose Plum
- Canon Powershot Elph 300 HS (for NYC Street Style pics)
Dahlings, what do you carry in your bag? I would love to see some pics to links!