- Travel: Easter in Midtown! NYC’s annual Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival will be held this Sunday and run from 5th Avenue between 49th & 57th streets.
- FOOD: Brunch Meatloaf Sammy. Make a delish & easy sandwich with leftovers from last night’s meatloaf.
- HOME: Pretty DIY. Update your apt style with these 5 gold-dipped decor ideas.
Dahlings, want to see what I’m doing this weekend? Check out #midtowngirl on Instagram!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- MG Pinterest: Style & decor ideas for a glam city-girl lifestyle.
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.