Located in the heart of Manhattan is a steakhouse perfect for sports enthusiasts. NYY Steak Midtown, a restaurant showcasing Yankees memorabilia, serves prime cuts, upscale seafood & speciality cocktails. In honor of one NY’s most famous sports teams, servers are donned in pinstripes for fine table dining. For sports fans, relax & watch the game at the bar which features a raw bar selection & drink specials. MG made a visit for their “opening day” lunch event, check out what we dined on below.
Yankeetini: absolut vodka, blue curacao, white cranberry juice, blue rock sugar rim
“Out of Left Field” popcorn appetizer
Steak & Tomato Salad: grilled ribeye, sliced beefsteak tomatoes, red onions, baby arugula, blue cheese crumbles, balsamic herb vinaigrette
Cookies & Cream: cookie, vanilla bean ice cream, warm fudge and whipped cream served with a mini yoo-hoo float
- Great spot for date night, business meetings & impressing your out-of-town guests.
- Be sure to try one of their signature cocktails.
- You can make reservations here.
- Addy: 7 West 51st Street (b/w 5th & 6th Aves).
Want more Best of NYC spots? Check out these MG columns:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- MG Manhattan Restaurant Reviews
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions