An event that hosted the best of the best in NYC’s restaurant world, the The Michelin Guide 2016 Stars event celebrated the announcement of it’s restaurant selections for the 11th edition of the Michelin Guide New York City. Over 76 restaurants in NYC have earned either one, two, or three Michelin stars for the New York City edition.
Amy Chandra Browne, Midtown Girl w. Michael Ellis, the International Director of the MICHELIN Guides.
Here are MG’s favs from the Michelin Guide NYC 2016 edition:
- Jean-Georges (Upper West Side)
- Daniel (Upper East Side)
- Marea (Midtown West)
- Aureole (Midtown West)
- Babbo (Greenwich & West Village)
- Bâtard (TriBeCa)
- Bouley (TriBeCa)
- Breslin (The) (Gramercy, Flatiron & Union Square)
- Café Boulud (Upper East Side)
- Carbone (Greenwich & West Village)
- Caviar Russe (Midtown East )
- Juni (Midtown East)
- NoMad (Gramercy, Flatiron & Union Square)
- Picholine (Upper West Side)
Visit the Michelin Guide New York City 2016 for the full list.
Want more Best of NYC spots? Check out these MG columns:
- Best First Date Restaurants
- Best Restaurants In NYC For Valentine’s Day
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions