Another set of pretty signs from HomeGoods!
- TRAVEL: Winter Carnival Date. Fans of hot chocolate, seasonal ales and fun winter games should make a trip to Bryant Park’s 1st Annual Winter Carnival in Midtown.
- FOOD: Baked Eggs Brunch Recipe. MG editors are huge brunchers, so when we saw this recipe for baked eggs (with Merguez sausage, tomatoes and smoky paprika), we knew we had to try it this weekend. A delish dish for Super Bowl Parties too!
- PERFORMANCE: SNL, live. If you’re not watching the big game, head to Union Hall this Sunday eve for “SNL Writers Unscripted”, where the iconic show’s writers give an improvised performance.
Dahlings, want to see what I’m doing this weekend? Check out MG’s Instagram!
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- New York Apartment: Get tons of ideas for city-girl living.
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
- MG Style Guide: Update your wardrobe with MG’s must-haves & essentials.