- Shopping, Skating & Eats in Midtown. Never been to Bryant Park? Check out MG’s visit here. Make a trip to BP’s Winter Village for ice skating, holiday shopping (over 125 boutiques!) & delish winter cocktails. Located at 6th ave b/w 40th & 42nd streets.
- Winter Chic in FiDi. Adore downtown? Then head over to the South Street Seaport (an area going under a revitalization) for ice skating and a glimpse of what the new seaport & Pier 17 will look like with new renovations. Open until 10pm on wknds, $10/adults.
- Last Minute Gifts in Union Square. With more than 150 local vendors featuring handcrafted gifts & artisanal goods, you can get something for everyone on your gift list. Located at 14th to 17th Streets.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gift picks for everyone on your list.
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl decor & living.
- MG Style Guide: Need to edit your wardrobe? MG’s got all of your fall must-haves & essentials.
MG Hearts NYC! Check out MG’s Instagram for gorgeous NYC sights & fabulush events.