1. Plan a first date at San Gennaro. The 87th annual celebration features all great things Italian. Start at Mulberry St and work your way to Grand St by tasting & experiencing the best of Little Italy. Totes a NYC tradition (from 9/12-9/22).
2. Cocktails literature-style. Lit Crawl NY is a short-story festival held in lower Manhattan. With over 29 venues participating, you’ll meet tons of writers & artists to talk shop with.
3. Date Night with Medieval Underwear. Exhibits make for interesting dates and the “Take a Peek: 19th Century Undergarments from the Collection” would definitely provide great convo. Located at Merchant’s House Museum, 29 E 4th St. until 9/16.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Ask MG: for advice on dating in New York City.
- Brunch In NYC: for brunch spots with your besties.
- Date Night Outfits: for ideas on what to wear on your next date.