- Skating in FiDi. Adore downtown? Then head over to the South Street Seaport (an area going under a revitalization) for ice skating and a glimpse of what the new seaport & Pier 17 will look like with new renovations. Open until 10pm on wknds, $10/adults.
- Union Square Holiday Market. With more than 150 local vendors featuring handcrafted gifts & artisanal goods, you can get something for everyone on your gift list. Located at 14th to 17th Streets.
- Skating in Midtown. Make a trip to Bryant Park’s Winter Village for ice skating, holiday shopping (over 125 boutiques!) & delish winter cocktails. Located at 6th ave b/w 40th & 42nd streets.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gift picks for everyone on your list.
- Manhattan Glamour: Get tons of ideas for city-girl decor & living.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- MG Style Guide: Need to edit your wardrobe? MG’s got all of your fall must-haves & essentials.
MG Hearts NYC!
- Visit Midtown Girl on pinterest for glam apartment decor.
- Check out MG’s Instagram for gorgeous NYC sights & fabulush events.