- Get your vintage on! The Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show (an MG fav), features tons of vintage clothing, bags & accessories. Check out MG’s vintage trip and get tix for your own here. Located at Metropolitan Pavilion 125 W 18th St. from Fri-Sat.
- First Date Idea – downtown waterfront event. Taste of the Seaport 2013 is a festival supporting the re-opening of many lower Manhattan Seaport businesses after Hurricane Sandy. Grab a bite & take in the water view. Held this Sunday at Historic Front Street Front Street, Fulton & Peck St., get tix here.
- Get to know L.E.S former “Pickle District”. This is what’s amaze about Manhattan, the history of former districts you never knew existed! A free event, L.E.S. Pickle Day features samples of this delish appetizer from all over the world. Get all the info here.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- MG Decor: Dive into fabulush style inspiration for your current (or future) dream apartment.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- Date Night Outfits: Tons of first date tips, advice & ideas on what to wear on your next date.
- Best Restaurants For Special Occasions: From lounges for a Girl’s Night Out to great resty’s for Thanksgiving with the fam, MG has a spot for you.