When you travel to one of the most beautiful cities in the world, shouldn’t you carry travel essentials that are just as beautiful? Since you dahlings already know how to stock your train cases with your fav beauty essentials & pack your LV Keepalls with your go-to DVF’s, this list is for the jet-setting dolls who want to make their trip a bit more…fabulush.
1. Travel Handbag: Folli Follie K Vintage Handbag
I’ve had my eye on this gorg satchel since seeing it earlier this year. Here is why this bag is everything I want in a travel handbag:
- It’s a perfectly-sized satchel with a removable cross body strap (so I can shop with it during the day and then tuck the strap in for the eve).
- The color is a fantastic orange with rose gold hardware that literally stops traffic (I cannot begin to tell you how many people stare at this bag).
- It’s lightweight which is uber important while traveling.
2. Travel Wallet: Pink Gucci Signature Web Zip Around Wallet
I bought this wallet 4 years ago specifically for my future first trip to Paris. Why?
- It’s PINK.
- It’s perfectly sized to hold euro banknotes.
- The zip around feature protects my credit cards & cash.
3. Travel Fragrance: Amouage Solid Fragrance Compact
As you lovelies know, fragrance is my #1 fav accessory for date night. But carrying bottles can be cumbersome & heavy. Herein lies the beauty of this fragrance compact.
- The compact is GOLD-plated. Seriously, does it get more stunning?
- It comes with 3 solid fragrance discs. Each disc contains a luxe, long lasting scent.
- The refillable compact comes with a super pretty protective case.
4. Travel Adaptor: Henri Bendel Travel Adaptor
Obvs you can buy a travel adaptor anywhere, but since Midtown Chap had given me a gift card to Henri Bendel’s last Christmas (yes LAST Christmas), I finally used it to buy their international travel adaptor. Of course I could have bought sunnies, candles, etc., but I needed an adaptor so the gift card worked out perfectly.
5. Travel Beauty Bloggers: #ParisBeauty12
If you’ve read the multitude of tweets/fb updates about my trip to Paris, you’ll know that this is a beauty blogger trip coordinated, planned and executed by dahling Julia Coney of All About The Pretty. A beauty & travel blogger, Julia is well-versed in Parisian culture and everything beauty-related. She is the go-to girl for those who want to know everything about traveling abroad, which is why I am honored to be a part of her first Paris Beauty Blogger trip. The fabulush beauty bloggers that are attending this trip include the amazing Lianne Farbes (The Make Up Girl), Carmen (Lipstick Fashion Mascara), Erika (Makeup Bag), Monica Barnett (Blueprint for Style), Xina, Julia and Rosie.
Cheers to Beauty Bloggers in Paris!!
Dahlings, stay tuned for my “Midtown Girl in Paris” beauty blogger trip coverage next week!!!
Top image: weheartit.com/entry/40427487/via/xlivelearnlove
Last image: weheartit.com/entry/4316424/via/shamelessboy
Disclosure: Folli Follie handbag & Amouage perfume are products that were given to me. I was not financially compensated for the reviews/coverage of these products in this post. All opinions expressed are from my personal experience using these products.