- Celebrate Parisian-Style. Head to the UES for Bastille Day, celebrating French national pride. Munch on tasty french bakery staples (think crêpes, cheeses & macarons) while listening to live music. Located at east 60th St. b/w 5th & Lexington Aves.
- Outdoor Indie Concert. A fabulush date night idea, the South Street Seaport will host the 4Knots Music Festival, featuring indie-rock bands this Saturday (and it’s free!).
- Coney Island Karaoke. Head over to BK’s iconic amusement park Friday and belt out your fav songs at their karaoke evening in front of the Wonder Wheel.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Best of NYC: Your guide to NYC’s best date night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties. (Check out our bottomless brunch list too)
- The Hamptons Girl: for preppy glam style & go-to Hamptons restaurants.