- Festival on a first date. The MoCCA Arts Festival features a series of events celebrating the art of comic and cartoon art. Head over this Sat-Sun, to the 69th Regiment Armory at 68 Lexington Ave.
- Cocoa Dream. Get tix for Sundays ‘Chocolate Fest: A Walk-Around Tasting’, which will feature delish chocolates from the best chocolatiers located throughout the city.
- Social Cocktails. A mixture of electronic music, Tibetan pulse reading & cocktails is what the Pulse event is all about. For more info & tix, check out Rubin Museum of Art.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties. (Check out our bottomless brunch list too)
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.
Want to know what MG will be doing/wearing/seeing this weekend? Follow us on twitter, dahlings!