If you’re like MG, then your everyday makeup routine is simple & effective. In all honesty, I have never worn foundation, base or primer as part of my daily makeup application. So, when I had the opp to review Pond’s BB cream, I chose their medium shade and was super curious to see if it would work with my skin…
Here’s what Pond’s BB Cream says it can do and what it did for my skin:
Pond’s BB Luminous BB Cream offers these benefits:
- Coverage of Imperfections
- Visible Dark Spot Reduction
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested & hypoallergenic
I’ve been using it for the past few weeks and here are my thoughts:
- I love the scent. It’s light & fresh and doesn’t smell like plastic (which is what I’ve experienced with a few drugstore BB creams).
- The medium shade blends with my complexion perfectly. For me, I’ve always had a problem finding the right makeup shade, so not having to worry about color matching was a dream.
- My morning beauty routine is more efficient than ever. I don’t have to mix a moisturizer with my SPF and I can use less concealer that I normally do. My skin feels softer, clearer & luscious. Cheers to that!
Dahlings, have you tried Pond’s BB cream? How do you like it?
P.S. did you notice my MG bb cream logo? Totes obsessed LOL!