- Dine on authentic Maryland crab in Manhattan. The 3rd annual Hammer & Claws feast is on in NYC. Come hungry as hell bc the feast is 3 hours and all-you-can eat. Located at The Tunnel, 269 11th ave, this Sat-Sun. Get tix here.
- Update your apartment decor, swedish-style. Swiss brand Vitra is having a sale with up to 80% off of their contemporary style furniture. Located at 29 9th Ave, this Sat-Sun.
- Satisfy your inner geek chic. The World Maker Faire 2013 will showcase inventors of creative products & innovative everyday items & accessories. Totes a fun 2nd date option for fans of creativity. Located at the New York Hall of Science, 47-01 111th St. Get tix here.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- The Hamptons Girl: for modern preppy glam outfits, decor & dining ideas.
- Brunch In NYC: for brunch spots with your besties.
- Date Night Outfits: for ideas on what to wear on your next date.