I found my rehearsal dinner dress a few months ago, when I wasn’t even looking for one (which is how the best shopping trips happen for me). It’s in a pretty shade of ivory, just the right length appropriate for a rehearsal dinner and in a silhouette that can be worn again without looking too “bridal”. These are the things you should look for when purchasing a rehearsal dinner dress. Check out MG’s picks for 5 dresses perfect for a rehearsal dinner.
P.S. – Guess which one of the five I chose for my rehearsal dinner?
- Donna Morgan Morgan Sweetheart Dress – $189
- Adrianna Papell Sleeveless Illusion Yoke Lace Sheath – $180
- Cynthia Steffe Dress – Cleopatra Beaded Three Quarter Sleeve Crepe Shift $160
- Mink Pink All I Need Dress – $98
- Tahari by ASL Cara Dress – $67
For more Manhattan Bride inspiration, visit Midtown Girl Wedding column.