- Celebrate Easter in Midtown! NYC’s annual Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival will be held this Sunday and run from 5th Avenue between 49th & 57th streets.
- Tasting First Date. Head over to Murray’s Cheese Shop for their “Tour of Italy: Cheese, Charcuterie and More”. Featuring regional cheese specialties, make a date with your fav foodie this Saturday. Located at 254 Bleecker Street.
- Make a Flower Date. Easter weekend means gorgeous flowers await. Head over to New York Botanical Garden’s “The Orchid Show: Key West Contemporary” for your floral fix.
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Dating Girl: Follow a single girl’s dating adventures in NYC.
- Best of NYC – For date night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Brunch In NYC: Chic brunch spots perfect to meet with your besties.
- Midtown Girl Wedding: For updates from this Manhattan Bride’s big day!
Follow MG on twitter for gorgeous NYC sights & style.