1. Relive Your Inner Karate Kid. Watch a free showing of 80’s classic “The Karate Kid”. Bring the bf or your besties this Friday to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum on Pier 86.
2. Get Your Jazz Fix in Alphabet City. The Charlie Parker Jazz Festival will feature legendary jazz players and greats at Tompkins Square Park (Ave A, b/w 7th & 10th Sts from Fri-Sun 8/25 – another free event!).
3. Watch Met Performances In HD. Head over to the UWS to watch free screenings of Metropolitan Opera HD broadcasts (great for date night). Located at Broadway Plaza (Lincoln Center) 1941 Broadway from this Sat – Mon 9/2.
- Date Night Outfits: for ideas on what to wear on your next first date.
- MG Decor: for style inspiration when decorating your dream apartment.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.