I love a good snood. One of my fav winter accessories, snoods are perf to throw on top of your go-to winter wool coat. The thicker the better IMO and in a gorg neutral, they will instantly make your winter outy New York chic. I prefer to not spend a fortune on a seasonal accessory, so these 5 snoods are my favs under $50…
Clockwise from top:
- Asos Extra Long Funnel Snood – $26
- Wooden Ship Siberian Snood – $48
- Asos Faux Fur Snood – $38
- J.Crew Wool Angora Snood – $49
- Topshop Two Tone Zig Zag Snood – $32
Dahlings, do you snood in the winter?