- Cheer on the NYC fav at the Kentucky Derby. The Bell House NY is hosting a full day of Derby fun ($10 at door). Watch 3-year-old colt Verrazano, named after the NYC bridge, race in this Saturday’s Kentucky Derby (hope he wins!). If you’ll be watching at home, use MG’s fabulush cocktail recipes as a guide to making some light & delish sips.
- Get your foodie on, Asian style. The Lucky Rice Festival features a menu of inventive Asian dishes by 20 master chefs. Sip on delish cocktails while tasting even more delish food.
- Glam up your apartment decor. Add some Hollywood chic to an old chair by spray painting the legs a brushed silver. Or, why not visit your fabric store (or the garment district in Midtown), and pick up a few yards of a brightly colored or boldly printed fabric for some spring flair. Fold the fabric and use as a duvet for your bed or throw for your sofa. Easy x 100 😉
Check out these MG columns for more things to do in NYC:
- Best of NYC – for date night night restaurants, bars & lounges.
- Date Night Hair – to get your mane ready for the some fabulush spring dates.
- Brunch in NYC – for a catch up sesh with your besties.
Have a fabulush weekend dahlings!