When the weather gets warm, it’s time for an outdoor brunch.The Pitch and Fork (1606 1st Ave, b/w 83rd & 84th) is a gastropub located on the UES specializing in New American cuisine. Offering hand-crafted specialty cocktails, delish brunch fare and an unlimited brunch cocktail menu (an MG fav), you can dine inside, outside or in their garden area. Check out the brunch MG had at The Pitch and Fork below…
- East Side – Hendricks gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, fresh mint & cucumber
- Once Daily – brandy, cherry heering, lemon juice, bitters
- Lemon crab salad (get this) – dill, radish & avocado
- Gruyere croquettes – crispy gruyere croquettes, brie cheese sauce
- P.E.I. Mussel and fries (get this)– white wine, tomato, chipotle, cilantro, lime
- French Toast – with maple syrup & seasonal fruit
- Location: Upper East Side
- Outdoor Seating: Yes (Spring/Summer)
- Brunch hours: weekends from 11am-4pm
- Prix-Fixe option: Yes – $27, includes any brunch item (steak, chicken, salmon – addt’l $3), unlimited mimosa, bloody mary or champagne, coffee or tea. Ends at 4pm.
- Brunch Menu
For more brunch spots, please visit MG’s Brunch In NYC column!