Summer is my fav season to wear gorgeous shades of pink. Lise Watier, an extremely popular beauty brand based in Canada, will be launching their India Gold Summer ’13 collection in mid-April. Inspired by her trip to India, the collection features shimmery shades of prettty, a scent that is perf for summer & a gloss that is my new fav. Check out more details about this collection below
The India Gold Collection includes:
- Palette India – 6 eye shadow shades made of a half cream/half powder formula.
- Gloss Bollywood (my fav) – a glossy pinkish-purple shade.
- Jewel of India glitter duo (amazing) -a champagne pearl cream eyeshadow with gold micro glitter (perf for a fabulush date night!).
- Taj Mahal body powder – totes would spray this all over during the summer months.
- Jasmine infused ‘India’ fragrance – a long lasting, delicate scent.
Dahlings, what beauty products will you be using this summer?