Here is the list, again, taken from onlinedatingmagazine.com, with my yes responses in bold blue…I think I may be feeling a bit blue at this point ;-/
- Do you sometimes want to end a date early, so you can go back home and check your messages and mailbox?
- Do you ever find yourself comparing someone you’re meeting or talking to with a great profile you’ve just seen?
- Do you feel relaxed and laid-back about dating because if it doesn’t work out there are plenty more fish in the sea?
- Are you putting off being in a relationship until you find the perfect person?
- Do you find it hard to choose between going out on a date with someone you already know and talking to someone new?
- If someone breaks up with you, are you back online within 24 hours?
- When dating someone, do you keep your profile active “just in case”?
- Are you an active member of more than two online dating sites?
- Have you ever stopped seeing someone because a better prospect landed in your inbox? Have you, on more than one occasion, dated more than 3 different people in a week?
- Does everything have to be perfect before you’d settle down with someone?
- Do you get anxious if you can’t check messages and mails for more than 24 hours, e.g. if away for the weekend?
- Have you been online dating for over a year without seeing one person exclusively for at least a month?
I could say yes to exactly 6…so does this mean – I, am a Professional Dater?!?! (…or maybe just a Professional Worrier!?!?