Normally, I pack ahead of time so that I’m sure I have everything I need. This time however, I literally packed my travel bag in less than 20 mins. The key to packing lightly & efficiently is to pick pieces that can easily transition from day to eve & to choose accessories that can go with anything in your wardy. For a weekend getaway from NYC, here is what’s in Midtown Girl’s travel bag…
- LV Keepall 55 w. shoulder strap -I adore this bag x 100 bc it is the perf size to carry on flights & for short trips.
- Ella Moss, Milly & Tory Burch maxi dresses – my go-to dresses when traveling and lounging, I pick maxis that have vibrant prints & bold embellishments.
- Ralph Lauren Polos & J.Crew Cafe Capris – In bright turquoise & pink, polos & capris are a must for day trips.
- Guess Monokini – my absolute fav bathing suit, this one is uber flattering!
- Gucci peep toe pumps, Tory Burch Hutton thong sandals & wedge platforms – I always pack neutral colored shoes, that way I can wear them with any outfit I plan on wearing. Neutral sandals & wedgies are the best choice for a weekend getaway.
- H&M Beach Hat & Tote – This hat is a life saver for protecting my face while cabana lounging. Dahlings, make sure to wear a large brimmed hat to protect your gorg skin.
- J.Crew Jewelry – I love wearing statement bracelets & necklaces with my vacation wardy. It’s totes the easiest way to make any outfit fabulush.
- Chanel 2.55 Classic Double Flap In Fuchsia – Everyone needs some Chanel in their travel bag!
Dahlings, what’s in your travel bag?