photo: ©2015 Midtown Girl
- TRAVEL: Spring Flowers. Head to the New York Botanical Garden for their stunning Orchid Show.
- FOOD: Brunch For Dinner. Try this deliciously simple MG brunch recipe this weekend (the key to perfect sunny-side up eggs is to cook them slowly on low heat).
- HOME: Pretty Print Decor. These beautiful, handmade Indian wood block stamps can be used in so many DIY projects (like handmade wrapping paper!).
For more fabulush things to do in NYC, check out these MG columns:
- Brunch In NYC: Head to one of these chic brunch spots with your besties.
- Date Night Outfits: Fabulush style tips on what to wear on your next amaze date.
- New York Apartment: Get gorgeous inspiration & ideas for styling your dream NYC apartment.
Dahlings, check out MG’s Instagram to see what I’m doing this weekend!