Situated next to iconic Grand Central is Davio’s Manhattan, a Northern Italian steakhouse restaurant in the heart of bustling Midtown. A super convenient location, Davio’s specializes in handmade pasta & premium steaks, perfect fare for business dinners, chic family gatherings & sophisticated date nights. Check out what MG had at our visit to Davio’s Manhattan, below…
American Kobe Beef Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Caciocavallo (get this)
A proper Tito’s vodka martini (extra cold)
Hand-Rolled Potato Gnocchi, Organic Mushrooms, Basil, Truffle Oil (get this)
Caramelle, Gorgonzola, Ricotta, Mascarpone, Parmigiano, Black Truffle Butter
Maple bourbon pecan tart w. cinnamon gelato (get this)
- Be sure to try out one of their homemade pasta dishes.
- Great spot for business meetings.
- You can make reservations here.
- Addy: 447 Lexington Ave at 45th Street, NY, NY 10017.
Want more Best of NYC spots? Check out these MG columns:
- MG Manhattan Restaurant Reviews
- Best First Date Restaurants
- Best NYC Restaurants For Special Occasions